In this week’s Spiritual Freedom Support Call, we discuss a wide range of topics, especially around the importance of faith and trust, getting reliable results with the law of attraction, how to avoid sabotaging your manifestations, plus much more.
If you’d like to join our support calls in the future, just enter your email at the bottom of this post to receive the connection details every week.
- [05:08] What are starseeds?
- [07:03] The importance of skepticism.
- [13:06] Developing your own approach with the law of attraction.
- [16:49] The law of attraction should be reliable.
- [20:12] The theory must support the data. If it doesn’t fit, the theory must be updated or scrapped.
- [25:46] Many people overemphasize feeling good and positive thinking.
- [37:01] The importance of spiritual exploration.
- [40:49] Is truth relative or absolute?
- [45:37] Does Abraham exist as a group of entities?
- [50:05] My personal process for the law of attraction.
- [54:39] The importance of faith and trust.
- [01:08:36] Overexcitement will sabotage your manifestation.
- [01:19:34] The passive approach doesn’t work for big goals.
- [01:24:55] There are many different magical orders out there which integrate east and west.
- [01:29:47] You can customize your magical approach.
- [01:33:52] Sometimes you just have to act on faith and know it’s going to work out.
- [01:41:17] You have to be the deliberate creator of your life.
- [01:44:07] The gods don’t always help, but want you to jump in, then they’ll guide you along the way.
How About You?
I’d love to start a discussion on any of the topics listed above. Feel free as always to post your thoughts in the comments!
10 Reasons You Aren't Getting Results with the Law of Attraction
Download this free ebook to find out why the law of attraction isn't working for you.